Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Often referred to as the world’s largest moving automotive event, the National Corvette Caravan is a celebration of America’s Sports Car, culminating in Bowling Green, Kentucky for the anniversary celebration of the National Corvette Museum. Hosted only once every five years, the next event is slated for Labor Day Weekend 2019 and will mark the Museum’s 25th Anniversary.

My name is Ken and I have taken on the role of the 2019 Caravan Captain for the Pacific Northwest Caravan to Bowling Green. The route has been finalized with exiting stops along the way. If you have never participated in something like this, you are missing out! Where else can you travel across the country with hundreds of Corvettes? The caravan, that's where.

We will be leaving prearranged locations on the morning of August 22, 2019 in Issaquah, WA and Portland, OR meet up for lunch in Richland and begin our travels across I90 and down to Bowling Green for a three day event in Bowling Green August 28-31, and then departing for home on September 1, 2019.

If you would like more information or keep informed on progress, here are a few links below:
National Corvette Caravan page: 2019 National Corvette Caravan | All roads lead to Bowling Green, Kentucky for the 25th Anniversary of the National Corvette Museum
Pacific Northwest National Corvette Caravan page:Pacific Northwest | 2019 National Corvette Caravan
Pacific Northwest Corvette Caravan Facebook Group page:https://www.facebook.com/groups/1036145279804560/

Send me an email if you have any questions. [email protected]
route capture rev 02-16-18.JPG Sandy 2.JPG WY 7.JPG World of Speed Vette Shot.jpg IMG_6268.JPG IMG_8785.JPG

·
18,667 Posts
I’ve already confirmed with our great SRF sponsoring vendor, Suburban Chevrolet, Sandy, OR, that they will again be the kickoff location for the Oregon part of the event. We merge with the Washington group around noon that first day, Thursday, August 22nd. Just 18 months from when we start.

Annie and I are looking forward to the 2019 Pacific Northwest National Corvette Caravan, our 4th. Thanks Ken!

·
18,667 Posts
The plans for the 2019 National Corvette Caravan are getting finalized. Registration opens approximately mid-Sept. Lots of improvements over the 2014 Caravan, inlcuding single registration point, getting your registration credentials in advance, and more.

Hope that you consider making this part of your 2019 Corvette bucket list. Annie and I will be involved in our 5th one.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am looking forward to leading the group from the PNW to Bowling Green! Stay tuned! Capture.JPG

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi everyone, I'd like to announce John Elegant as the Co-Captain for the 2019 Corvette Caravan. He has graciously stepped up to assist with the planning and coordination of the event next year. If you have any questions for either one of us, please let me know. Thank you John!

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update for the caravan....

1. Registration closes July 11th. I still have rooms available for most stops along the way. If you want to register, better hurry!
2. We have 230 cars registered so far from the Northwest, Alaska, California, Utah, Texas, Nevada and even Australia!

Don't miss out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts