Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

We are very pleased to announce that we have 3 Available 2015 Corvette Z06 Allocations available. We will also be selling all at MSRP! Manual Coupes will be arriving earlier due to the hold on the automatic transmission. If you are interested give me a call or send me an email but these spots will not last long.

Zach Goloven
Castle Chevrolet
P- (630) 886-9126
E- [email protected]

·
Registered
10,411 Posts
Congratulations on being the first to post their US allocations here on the forum!

Out of curiosity, what was the percent that GM used to allocate the Z06? That is, what percent of 2014 deliveries equals the Z06 allocation given? Put another way, what was your total number of 2014 StingRays sold?

Congratulations on your Z06 allocations!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Can you let us know how quickly you fill these allocations? It would be interesting to see how quickly they snapped up.

·
18,669 Posts
Thank you Castle Chevrolet for being a StingRay forums vendor; thank you Zack for all your great work; thank you for posting this information here; thank you both for selling your three Z06's at MSRP!!!

Congratulations Castle Chevrolet!!!

Please mention to Zack that you found him through StingRay Forums, and please deal with Zack personally!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I am ordering my Z06 from Castle. I placed my deposit a few months ago. I recently decided to go with the A8 so I'm not sure how they'll handle the allocations for manual orders vs A8.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Guess you are having a much better day to day eh Andrew-NY?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
If it wouldn't cause my second divorce I would have already called to grab one of those allocations. All this Z06 fever is so hard to resist!

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for the inquiries but unfortunately all 3 spots have been filled. If anything opens up I will be sure to post on the forum.

Thanks,

Zach Goloven
Castle Chevrolet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts