Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to MotorAuthority.com, 75% of the Stingrays rolling on the road in the first shipment have been ordered with the Z51 Package. That means that most of you have decided that the money saved on the base Corvette C7 over the more expensive options, has been put right back into the car to make it just that much better! Early adopters have been taking the new car seriously by getting the upgraded performance pack, and about 50% of the cars with the Z51 pack will also be fitted with the Magnetic Ride Control.

The modus operandi of the first crop of Stingrays will be straight up performance. I like where this is going guys! I like it a lot!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
What's a few thousand more. :p

There has been a lot of requests to separate the Magnetic Ride Control option from the Z51 so folks who don't want the Z51 can still get Magnetic Ride. Maybe we'll see it in 2015.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My order just got picked up with the last consensus.

I now have an order #.

Crystal Red Metallic Tintcoat, Z51 3LT Coupe. I am not embarrassed at all to say I will have it all. Museum delivery, Buyer's Tour, Photo Album.

This is my first Corvette; finally I am getting my dream car.

Guess where I ate lunch today?

Yup, at the National Corvette Museum, where they have just started the 19th Anniversary festivities. That is where I met up with my salesman, and he gave me the good news!
I will be attending the event Friday and Saturday.

Do you know what is neat? The ability to sit outside on my porch in the morning, sipping coffee, and smelling new C7's rolling off of the assembly line, just 9.8 miles from my house!

Life is good!

Take care, my friends!

·
Administrator
16,496 Posts
My order just got picked up with the last consensus.

I now have an order #.

Crystal Red Metallic Tintcoat, Z51 3LT Coupe. I am not embarrassed at all to say I will have it all. Museum delivery, Buyer's Tour, Photo Album.

This is my first Corvette; finally I am getting my dream car.

Guess where I ate lunch today?

Yup, at the National Corvette Museum, where they have just started the 19th Anniversary festivities. That is where I met up with my salesman, and he gave me the good news!
I will be attending the event Friday and Saturday.

Do you know what is neat? The ability to sit outside on my porch in the morning, sipping coffee, and smelling new C7's rolling off of the assembly line, just 9.8 miles from my house!

Life is good!

Take care, my friends!
How cool is that! Of course on the other hand, I will manage to get my break in period done within the first day or two of my drive home from the Museum and then have the rest of the trip to really enjoy RedHot :cool:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
According to MotorAuthority.com, 75% of the Stingrays rolling on the road in the first shipment have been ordered with the Z51 Package. That means that most of you have decided that the money saved on the base Corvette C7 over the more expensive options, has been put right back into the car to make it just that much better! Early adopters have been taking the new car seriously by getting the upgraded performance pack, and about 50% of the cars with the Z51 pack will also be fitted with the Magnetic Ride Control.

The modus operandi of the first crop of Stingrays will be straight up performance. I like where this is going guys! I like it a lot!
I wonder what the insurance industry thinks about this? Has anyone gotten a quote for your C-7?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts