Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one set of Kooks 1-7/8" headers black ceramic coated to keep that engine bay looking pretty. Their GREEN cats are 49 state certified and you can put these headers on without a tune and not only pick up 30+ wheel HP, but also really get an aggressive sounding exhaust! As you can see from the TSM dyno, throw a tune on top of that and you have a gain of over 50HP!

PM me for best price!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Their headers are legit. I just put them on my c7 and I am totally satisfied. My torque has improved greatly and it sounds like a beast when I get on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They can be ran without a tune yes, but a tune would maximize their performance. They don't have a CARB # sorry! :)

tmcternan I have clients running the ARH mid length out there, Palo Alto to be specific.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome, thanks. I'm not sure I'm going to build this vette up like my Camaro, I've been thinking it over pretty hard... ;-)
We picked up about 15hp with a green filter and our ported TB. ;) We picked up 24hp with our TB and a Halltech intake. Both untuned #s for the warranty conscious.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I have one set of Kooks 1-7/8" headers black ceramic coated to keep that engine bay looking pretty. Their GREEN cats are 49 state certified and you can put these headers on without a tune and not only pick up 30+ wheel HP, but also really get an aggressive sounding exhaust! As you can see from the TSM dyno, throw a tune on top of that and you have a gain of over 50HP!

PM me for best price!

Do you still have them? How much are they?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts