Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
;) I'm beside myself today, as I just learned my vehicle was "scheduled for production" on 6/21/13. I've been trying not to think about it and keeping busy, but since I was just made privy to this FANTASTIC NEWS I'm going to be following daily!! Its' been awesome reading the daily posts.

Let us know if you're a 3300 or higher... Let's track together and see if our vehicles are being produced side by side.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Indeed... and I'd pay it again :)

My understanding of the number system...
#2000 Accepted By GM
#2500 Prefferenced
#3000 Accepted by Production Control
#3100 Available to Sequence
#3300 Scheduled for Production
#3400 Broadcast
#3800 Produced ( This is the cars "Birthday")
#4000 Available to Ship
#4800 Bayed for Shipment to Dealer

·
Registered
174 Posts
I see a difference between 4B00 and 4800:
4B00 Bayed ("B", not 8)
4106 Bailment Released
4150 Vehicle Invoiced (Dealer Billed)
4200 Vehicle Shipped
4300 Intermediate Delivery
4V03 Estimated Delivery Date
4800 Rail Ramp Unload

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dennis, thanks for this. I appreciate the clarification :) I'll be comparing my order to what you've added hereto. Awesome! Where's your vehicle in the production process?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just FYI, we HATE it when when we see BAYED/ 4B00, it's kind of no man's land in the order cycle, lol. It's typically just awaiting transport but sometimes when things are held up for QA or issues they'll simply sit in that status. It's the most vague status & we're left sitting there wondering how to answer a customer that's not satisfied with "well, we don't exactly know & no we can't give an exact ETA when your car will be here".

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just FYI, we HATE it when when we see BAYED/ 4B00, it's kind of no man's land in the order cycle, lol. It's typically just awaiting transport but sometimes when things are held up for QA or issues they'll simply sit in that status. It's the most vague status & we're left sitting there wondering how to answer a customer that's not satisfied with "well, we don't exactly know & no we can't give an exact ETA when your car will be here".
I know you'll do everything you can to get my car here when it says "4800" :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts