1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Jeremy those are some awesome pictures!!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, friends. I'll post the other galleries with the non-Corvettes...they will blow your mind...amazing cars!

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
You drove Tribute to Ohio, put it on show and then drove it back? Wow awesome job if that's the case. Regardless great pics.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I did! 1025 miles each way. And she took the Best of Show award too. Thanks! :) Tribute will have over 9,000 miles on her after this Saturday. That's 9,000 miles in a little over 4 months. And in August, we're going coast to coast!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Yes, I did! 1025 miles each way. And she took the Best of Show award too. Thanks! :) Tribute will have over 9,000 miles on her after this Saturday. That's 9,000 miles in a little over 4 months. And in August, we're going coast to coast!
Jeremy, you will be having a blast wheeling and showing "Tribute" while racking up the miles! :victorious:

SF
Rick

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! Definitely having fun...minus the little rock chips I get here and there. LOL

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Administrator
15,019 Posts
Thanks for sharing Jeremy! Great shots and as always, Tribute looks stunning :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Jeremy, I think this is cool. Not only is Tribute outstanding. You drive it too!

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I think we need our own version of Norms wax and chat.....some thing like drive and show it....I'll graciously donate my driveway and my garage....no lift though. But since everyone has to drive to get to me, makes for great show and tell on how to clean these beast up in no time flat ala Jag.

Jeremy you bring Tribute down here and we have extra master BR empty and we all get to be shown how to detail a car good enuff to win awards even after driving three hours!

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, everyone!

Bryan, let's do it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts