Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waiting to place order for ZO6 and in the meantime getting other issues in order. Going to use Scroth 4 point seat harness (Profi II ASM FE)in conjunction with factory Competition Seats and RPM roll bar (6 point). Will the mounting points of the standard lap belt mounts work for the Schroth lap belt straps? Have not been able to dissect a Stingray to see if it works or not. Too bad there is not anti-submarine port in the seat bottom or the floor from the factory. Schroth worked well in our purpose built race cars, high quality.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Reactions: Markus and elegant

·
Registered
286 Posts
Waiting to place order for ZO6 and in the meantime getting other issues in order. Going to use Scroth 4 point seat harness (Profi II ASM FE)in conjunction with factory Competition Seats and RPM roll bar (6 point). Will the mounting points of the standard lap belt mounts work for the Schroth lap belt straps? Have not been able to dissect a Stingray to see if it works or not. Too bad there is not anti-submarine port in the seat bottom or the floor from the factory. Schroth worked well in our purpose built race cars, high quality.
FYI - I installed the 4-point belt attachment from Vetteworks (C7 Corvette - VetteWorks, Vetteworks is the manufacturer of Sharkbar Corvette Harness Bars). They also have a front sub belt attachment. These bolt onto the seat floor bolts. I'm not racing but installed these to provide anchor points for a child's car seat latch belt system.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good to hear there are options. I'll be going to a 5 point now that there are floor anchor options.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Looking to order a 5 point harness system for my Competition seats. I dont want to cut up interior trim to install roll bar or mounting bar behind seats. So my question is.... has anyone installed the floor/seat bolt mount system? I dont plan on "tracking" car just want the extra support without cutting car up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts