Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been at 4B00 - bayed for a bit without a status change. Has anyone else been stuck here, and if so how long?

I recall a member saying they didn't get any updates for a while and then suddenly getting a delivery notice. That may be the case here, but it's certainly helpful to be prepared :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
4B00 means its essentially waiting on a full load of Stingrays to be ready to be shipped to your area. They don't ship out one at a time.

I've seen 4B00 last half a day and I've seen it last weeks. Sorry I can't give you a more definitive answer.

·
Registered
72 Posts
First of all, the cars are "bayed" at the rail yards (in my case, Toledo) probably along with other makes and models of cars. if they were all Corvettes, some of us would be waiting forever since the western US dealers seem to sell much less than the eastern dealers. Also, my car has been "bayed" here in Phoenix for almost 4 days now! It took almost 3 weeks to get here! It is killing me to know it's here in the city but I have to wait for some transport to deliver it to my dealer! You'd think there would be a way to differentiate a 'sold' unit from a stock unit and get those delivered first! It's probably first in, first out! I'm running out of patience!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I just got the notice it shipped. I wish there were GPS trackers on every car

·
Registered
10,505 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts