Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need suggestions! I have a 71 Stingray with a broken passenger side fiber cable that goes to the blinker light. The cable is different than the solid versions they have in the repair kits. It's multi-strand I guess, not sure how to describe it. Is there any way to repair this cable and put a new end on it so it functions? I have tried using the manual methods. But the solid fiber cable doesn't want to transfer light to this multi-strand.

The internet seems to be devoid of this topic, which is unbelievable. Either your all just paying 200 bucks for a complete front end kit replacement or I am searching for it incorrectly.

Someone please enlighten me!

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Beltran, welcome to the forum. I have no idea on the cable have you tried the C3VR forum which is dedicated to the C3? Here's hoping you find your answer.

·
Administrator
15,760 Posts
C3 Stingray Forum? I thought thats where I was posting. Is there another C3 venue?
You might want to Google for the C3 Stingray Forum. This is a thread dedicated to our C3 owners and visitors (like you), but part of our C7 focused web site. Hopefully, one of our C3 owners will be able to assist you in the interim.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts