Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Christine has left the garage! I know I am probably one of the few on the planet but I never bonded with this car as much as I tried.I told her it was me not her,and I would still like to be friends.
If the chemistry's not there, you gotta do what feels right. I'm sure the new owner will adore her. Good luck with your next choice.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Christine has left the garage! I know I am probably one of the few on the planet but I never bonded with this car as much as I tried.I told her it was me not her,and I would still like to be friends.
Z06? In the future? :-D.

You cannot feel love if it is not there, car or person.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
35 Posts
congrats on figuring it out quickly and being decisive. what's next, and if you don't mind my asking, did you lose your shirt in the sale?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Congrats on the quick sale. Hope you get whatever it is you seek, soon.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Chevy Reaper?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Congrats on the quick sale!

·
Registered
504 Posts
I hope you kept the dash plaque.

Reactions: Grandsport

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gary; So what are you thinking about for your next vehicle?
Ordered a Mustang GT ultra premium a few weeks ago,white with red inside. Also going to try out one of those Cadillac ATS sedans for the wife and myself to share.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Ordered a Mustang GT ultra premium a few weeks ago,white with red inside. Also going to try out one of those Cadillac ATS sedans for the wife and myself to share.

Hey Gary,

Sorry to see the bond wasn't made between you and the C7. As a gear-head and car enthusiast myself, can definitely understand the bond between a man and his car. Whenever you're ready, I'd be happy to answer any questions or even set you up with a test drive for the Cadillac ATS. Just let us know, we're here to help.

Terrell
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
10,602 Posts
The wife has an ATS. The handling is amazing! The car is extremely well-balanced, and absolutely carves up corners. I would recommend it.

What, exactly, was it that caused your disagreement with Christine?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Wow and I was only joking in my previous post about buying a Mustang. I need to go play the lottery.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Wow and I was only joking in my previous post about buying a Mustang. I need to go play the lottery.
At least you need to buy raffle tickets from the NCM!!!--Bob

1 - 19 of 19 Posts