Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
I spent a year waiting for my Vett and the time has finally come. She gets here tomorrow morning, but because of high school i can't get her until 4, after school, but boy am i excited!!! Stingray forums kept me well occupied and impatient-free during my long wait, so i greatly appreciate it :)
Congrats. What caused a year wait? The order banks for 15's only opened a few months ago and that is when the A8 became available. Are you in high school or or you a high school parent or teacher?

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
I spent a year waiting for my Vett and the time has finally come. She gets here tomorrow morning, but because of high school i can't get her until 4, after school, but boy am i excited!!! Stingray forums kept me well occupied and impatient-free during my long wait, so i greatly appreciate it :)
Red rocket corvette, congrats on your new C7 masterpiece, don't forget to post those pictures!

SF
Rick

Reactions: CUSA

·
Registered
292 Posts
RRC, you will enjoy the A8. Just picked ours up today. It will be a learning curve to understand what's this is all about but WOW, what a machine !

·
Registered
329 Posts
Red rocket corvette, congrats on your new C7 masterpiece, don't forget to post those pictures!

SF
Rick
Yup, Ditto! The car, the Diploma, the Graduation Drive, all of it, we want pics! And you better study hard this year, we don't want that Corvette to cause your grades to slip!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Congratulations to all new c7 owners. I also got my call today from museum and my laguna blue will be ready to pick up on tie the 19th. I'm so excited I can't stand it.

·
Administrator
16,282 Posts
Congratulations to all new c7 owners. I also got my call today from museum and my laguna blue will be ready to pick up on tie the 19th. I'm so excited I can't stand it.
That is soooo exciting Rusty! We'll be watching with great big grins on our faces through the NCM cameras.:cool:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Me too Rusty, I wish there was audio. My wife thinks I am nuts for staring at parked cars all day. One thing I don't like is the tech is constantly on his knees reaching into to the car. His belt buckle looks like it could be a problem. I hope you get slot #1 or 2. best camera shots of your new ride. Can't wait to do mine.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
rusty, congrats and have a blast wheeling your new C7 masterpiece back home. Will you complete your 500 mile break period when you arrive home?

SF
Rick

·
Registered
10,417 Posts
Me too Rusty, I wish there was audio. My wife thinks I am nuts for staring at parked cars all day. One thing I don't like is the tech is constantly on his knees reaching into to the car. His belt buckle looks like it could be a problem. I hope you get slot #1 or 2. best camera shots of your new ride. Can't wait to do mine.
Yesterday I saw a tech use an open StingRay door as a beam on which he placed his hand to help pull himself from his knees up to his feet. I cringed. Don't do that to someone's door hinges, man!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts