Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I ordered the black rims and I can not find the wheel caps for them on the Accessory list that was leaked. Does anyone know if the automatically come with them or if they'll be a late availability.....or maybe I just missed them?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Does anyone know if the center wheel covers from a C6 will fit on the new Z51 wheels on a C7? If possible, there are several styles available from aftermarket vendors.

I ordered the black rims and I can not find the wheel caps for them on the Accessory list that was leaked. Does anyone know if the automatically come with them or if they'll be a late availability.....or maybe I just missed them?

·
Administrator
16,302 Posts
They should come with the standard Corvette cap and have the Stingray cap as a dealer install or aftermarket accessory .:cool:

·
18,670 Posts
Are these the center caps you are looking for? You are correct that they are an LPO dealer installed accessory, option code RXJ.

·
Registered
81 Posts
That's what I was looking for, thanks.
My dealer says their parts department doesn't have a price for them, yet the have a price list for the other LPO options.....weird

RFONG & JSVETTE - Thanks as well.

On to another quest, I'm sure there will be aftermarket for them, but I'm wondering if anyone already knows of it being made. I'm looking for illuminated version of the "Stingray" door sills

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looking for front and rear body color splash guards. I see Black in the LPO list anyone found GM or aftermarket for the C7 in body color?
John722010

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Thanks....my dealership got back with me and quoted a price of $220
He's ripping you off. :) if you go on chevy's web site and build your own corvette the option is $210. Maybe over the counter they are $220?

·
Registered
81 Posts
He's ripping you off. :) if you go on chevy's web site and build your own corvette the option is $210. Maybe over the counter they are $220?
I asked about that, they said that it is cheaper when you order it to be built. Thats fine, I'm not going to not get them over $10. Although, I may check around my local dealers first and see how much they will sell them.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Actually if you think about it if you buy them from the dealer you end up with 2 sets of center caps, the factory set and these. If you order them at build time you end up with just 1 set.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Has any vendor produced / working on illuminated door sills? The STINGRAY version.
Ooooooooo! Sounds cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wcc and corvette central has them for 52 to 55 each.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
41 Posts
I don't know what kind of relationship you folks have with your local Chevrolet dealer or the dealer where you purchased your new Stingray, but our local dealer, that is our Corvette club sponsor, will give any active club member 25% off of any Corvette related parts or accessories. It might be worth your while to negotiate a long term discount when you buy or order your car or see if your dealer sponsors a local club and join if you are interested in accessorizing your new Vette. It will definitely pay off in the long run. dt

1 - 20 of 25 Posts