1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Did you guys release the grill yet?

·
Administrator
16,306 Posts
Welcome ACS Composite as a supporting vendor of our forum! Glad to have you here :cool:

·
Registered
310 Posts
I ordered ny ACS Zer0 7 rockers yesterday :)

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcome. We are excited to join the Stingrayforum community. We would like to introduce ourselves, our company, Advanced Composite Specialties (ACS Composite). We are an OEM validated composite manufacturer, specializing in RTM (Resin Transfer Molding). We have built over 75,000 panels for the OEMS and just recently introduced our own line of aftermarket components following the same quality and performance standards. Some of you may already have some of our C6 products and just recently our ACS-C7 Stingray aerodynamic line.

We have a wealth of expertise in product development and manufacturing. We take pride in our work and are honored to serve the Corvette Community with the highest performing panels. Rest assured we are not new to this; we have been building Corvette parts under private label contract for some of the industries biggest names for quite some time. We are Corvette Enthusiast at heart and understand our customer‘s satisfaction is what drives our business.

In order to do justice to the Stingray, a machine that screams elegance and performance with each and every revolution, ACS has taken the time and effort to design and manufacture a stunning range of components that produce unmistakable aerodynamic enhancement. We side with Aristotle who said that “the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.” Here at ACS we ensure that all of our components not only meet exacting standards, but work to achieve a common aerodynamic and stylistic goal in perfect synergy.

We align our hawk-eyed optimized design process with OEM data and our trademark manufacturing process using RTM composite material and smooth finishes creating aerodynamic components that find a perfect balance between efficiency, elegance and ease of assembly. All our parts are prepped and primed twice, an industry exclusive. This is done to ensure each panel meets our quality standard and to save installers potential headaches commonly associated with fiberglass parts. All of our manufacturing is carried out in North America, ensuring scrutiny and quality at each stage of the process.

We have joined the forum to help our customers further understand what we do, why we do it, and most importantly to share our passion with the community.

This is ACS’s first post, ok technically 2nd post on Stingrayforum.com;

We invite you to visit our site acscomposite.com

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Got the Zero1 Rockers this week and installed this evening and they look amazing - in my opinion they are the best looking ones out there.

ACS - was disappointed in your customer service. I emailed you all on Monday with a question about the rivets and the install and never received a response. Thanks to the forum members, I got the answers I needed and was able to do the install this evening.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Hi Phinman,

Sorry we missed your email, not sure what happened. Pm me your email address so i can further look into it.

Glad to hear the forum helped you out, it is a great community.

If you need more help feel free to give us a call; 514-828-1000.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Thank you for the order, You should have gotten your tracking and should be on its way today :)
Hey.. I PM'd you about my order... need some assistance please. Thank you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts