Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I started using Adam's Polishes the last few yrs as I really liked the wide array of products he offered and more importantly the quality of his comprehensive catalog of items. Todd C from Spring Mountain introduced me to Adam in late August at the Corvettes of Carlisle Show and we hit it off immediately. I mentioned to him that my Corvette customers ask my opinion of wax products daily. I said I would be glad to put a flyer in with each delivery from his company...he thought about that for all of three seconds...I kid you not and then he states "How about I gift each of your Corvette deliveries a Starter Four pack total value approx. $80." I asked him if he knew how many Corvettes per mos that I deliver? I said 30-40 each month...and without hesitation he said "let's do it!" So we are in the final stages for the decal that will grace the Gift pkgs and as soon as they are done I will be gifting these starter packs with each Corvette delivery. Adam mailed me a 4 pack to try all that is included and it was awesome.:flag:

>>>>The corrected phone number on the box will read 301 212 4420 <<<<

Above is the decal and below is the interview from Carlisle that Keith Coronet did for the Corvette Blogger with Adam and I.:thumbs:

[VIDEO] Corvette Seller Mike Furman and Friends at Corvettes at Carlisle

GM Nomination article.:flag:

National Corvette Seller Mike Furman Nominated for the GM Mark of Customer Excellence Award

Mike Furman
301 212 4420 desk direct
Criswell Chevrolet
Gaithersburg, MD
Chevy Corvette Dealer MD | Maryland, Virginia, New Jersey, DC, PA | Criswell

"I ship Nationwide and have done so for 37 yrs that I have been selling Corvettes!"

·
Administrator
16,508 Posts
Very cool Mike! A nice bit of icing on the cake for people who get their Stingrays from you :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very cool Mike! A nice bit of icing on the cake for people who get their Stingrays from you :cool:
Certainly a win win situation for all...especially my Corvette customers which is why we did this.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Mike, I've known Adam personally for almost 10 years, have worked his booth at Bloomington and other shows, and have used his products exclusively on my last 4 Corvettes. His products are excellent, his customer service is second to none, and he has an incredible belief for "made in the USA" products such that he dropped products from his catalog when manufacturing went to China....

You could not have partnered with a better guy/company.

Oh, and his birthday was yesterday.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts