Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 430 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The wires that come with the Car have 2000 ohms of resistance each thats terrible , that's 16,000 all together. The Granatelli wires have "0" ohms of resistance. So all that lost HP and spark energy is what you're gaining back.

·
Registered
393 Posts
If quality improved over srt4 ones ill try it. But whrn I dyno back to back hope to see atleast 10hp
Here is the beauty of it all. All Granatelli Ignition products come with a lifetime warranty. If you're happy in the first 90 days just send them back. So dyno them and let the world know you got he same power as the other 200 people a month that purchase LS series wires from us. Yes I said LS as the LS wires and LT1 are very similar

·
18,667 Posts
Are the wires constructed so that they do not cause radio, electronic and computer interference? I am asking, but guessing that there are no problems in those three areas (but started hot ridding in the sixties when higher performance wires caused radio reception problems). Thanks for confirming back.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Are the wires constructed so that they do not cause radio, electronic and computer interference? I am asking, but guessing that there are no problems in those three areas (but started hot ridding in the sixties when higher performance wires caused radio reception problems). Thanks for confirming back.
We have multiple patents on the products that allow for 100 energy from A to B with no RMI or EFI interference

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, I have a 2011 Ford Raptor with the 6.2L as well as a 2007 Corvette (non ZO6) and am interested in the wires for both. Do you guys have them in stock for these vehicles? Thanks.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi, I have a 2011 Ford Raptor with the 6.2L as well as a 2007 Corvette (non ZO6) and am interested in the wires for both. Do you guys have them in stock for these vehicles? Thanks.
Yes

Raptor - 28-2116-S

a video example of gains

Even though these are LS7 engines you get the idea

1 - 20 of 430 Posts