Stingray Corvette Forum banner

421 - 430 of 430 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
That is enough ladies and gentlemen. The vendor has chosen not to respond, and as this is a thread in the vendor’s section which they pay for (contribute to the functioning of this forum), we are all moving on.

I will keep this thread open, but all comments from here on shall be factual or ask questions and not be “baiting/sniping/mocking.”

As always, we all get to choose what if any modifications we wish to do to our Corvettes.
John, don't you think that it would be moral and righteous thing for the admins of this forum to temporarily suspend this sponsor from this forum until he has his say on this thread? He has seen these posts and not 1 single peep from him?

Reactions: Boomer

·
18,667 Posts
Again, as noted elsewhere in the OP’s separate thread on this same subject, admin has been advised by moderators of that thread. Once moderators have notified admin of any potential vendor issues, we stay out of the matter while admin does its own review/makes its own decisions. Let us remember that admin has over 1,000 forums it owns and manages.

In the interim, there is enough information for current and prospective product owners to make their own informed decisions. We have very bright SRF members.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Again, as noted elsewhere in the OP’s separate thread on this same subject, admin has been advised by moderators of that thread. Once moderators have notified admin of any potential vendor issues, we stay out of the matter while admin does its own review/makes its own decisions. Let us remember that admin has over 1,000 forums it owns and manages.

In the interim, there is enough information for current and prospective product owners to make their own informed decisions. We have very bright SRF members.
Not all members are bright. Some go out a to rent a vette to see how much rubber they can lay down in a rental and do donuts before they purchase a new stingray.

Reactions: Boomer

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Don't think it time to go ballistic on this. Let this organization manage it for a while. Others that have installed this will probably come forward if they check their coils like you suggested. Lets see what happens.

·
18,667 Posts
As I earlier mentioned on this subject that enough was enough, and as this thread is in the vendor’s section, as input has been noted and was earlier forwarded to admin, this thread is closed at this time.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hello everyone:

If you review my history, you will see I am good about replying to posts (when I get them). I run several small businesses and GMS is just one of them. My staff should have caught this MUCH SOONER - I am sorry for the delay. I think everything has been addresses. - usually I get an auto reminder to come check the threads - for some reason I did not for the last 3 or 4 months but it is set up to do so.

Through this forum and others we have sold 1000's of sets of LS and LT GM wire sets. EVERYONE has reported power gains. Even the guys that come to GMS to do back to back testing. Its EZ to say - they dont work becuase no other wire manuf can make the claim we make. Therefore when its us against the world, its easy to believe in black magic. We let teh repeat customers speak for us. Our wires just dont fail. In the case of the other thread, the wire did not fail either. The coil failed and the dealer blamed GMS. That doe snot make it true however. Specifically, we use the exact say factory connectors so how is it that our wire would corrode if the proper (supplied) dielectric grease is installed? It just cant.

The say GMS should write a check every time a customer has an issue with a 3 year old part because an outside source mechanic claims it the aftermarket part ins not realistic. But we still try to help ALWAYS. WE earn happy customers we dont buy them

I hope we are all on the same page? If your GMS part fails, even after the warranty is long gone, call us. if the part we make does not fail but something else on the car does. We dont cover that because a dealer "said so" with no fact.

If you recall the dealer told the customer, the 2nd coil was going to fail so I took upon myself to charge you for that too. Really? He took it upon himself to guess that another coil would fail before it failed and then charged for it. - That is really travesty IMO

421 - 430 of 430 Posts