Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TS Design is working in a wide-bodied StingRay for the SEMA show. This company is known for its wide-body conversions. Thanks to Carscoops.com for showing us the start of the process. Here's one paragraph.

"For the time being, the only thing we know about the tune is that a brand-new silver Stingray arrived in their shop and that the TS Designs crew has already started stripping down the car to prepare it for a wide body conversion."

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And more good news, for we just heard that Forgiato is also preparing a wide-bodied StingRay conversion which it will debut at SEMA (November 5-8th, so not too far away).

·
Administrator
16,298 Posts
And more good news, for we just heard that Forgiato is also preparing a wide-bodied StingRay conversion which it will debut at SEMA (November 5-8th, so not too far away).
I plan to be back from the Museum with RedHot by then and will take a picture or two of Forgiato's wide body at SEMA. :cool:

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Jeff for takings those pictures and posting them! Looking forward to that. And then, hopefully two months after that, the Z06/7 Reveal,

·
Administrator
16,298 Posts
No problem. If there is anything else C7 related at SEMA that you know you what a picture or information on, please let me know. I be glad to see what I can do.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i'll be sure to get pix for you guys. i'll post them on my instagram hopmotorsports have a good day:)

·
Registered
219 Posts
That looks amazing. One of the best ones Ive seen so far

1 - 16 of 16 Posts