Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
18,670 Posts
Steve, we are so glad you are here! already have seen your excellent hood liner one of,our forum members has. Please post here, lots of pictures, plus of course a list of everything you will be doing for our StingRays.

·
Registered
220 Posts
CONGRATS, Steve!!! Looking forward to getting one of your "works" for my C7. With any luck, they'll both arrive around the same time! Wishing you much success in here.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Can I get a PM of prices for a custom and just emblem hood liner. I was having issues with the website from my cell

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm interested in pricing as well.

·
18,670 Posts
Had the pleasure of meeting [email protected], and also saw more of his work on one of the cars in the NCM Car Show. Steve is not only so talented, but very nice, and easy to work with. We want over and looked the newest Z06, looked at its unique hood liner and LT4 motor "top cover" (pics below) and agreed on what he will be doing on both for our Z. He listened to my initial ideas, then came up with a couple of suggestions to improve both of them. Thanks Steve!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Go Steve. Still lovin my C7 with all your work. Wish I could have been at the Bash to meet you in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Hey John, it was nice meeting you too. Too bad we didn't have more time to talk. Can't wait to do something awesome for your Z.....glad you are still enjoying your parts Cyber....and if anyone has any questions
about artwork then please email [email protected], or call 866-926-2116. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts