Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What are your Thoughts and/or Favorite Colors?

All-New 2020 C8 Corvette 12 Colors: First Look

* Arctic White
* Ceramic Matrix Gray
* Torch Red
* Black
* Elkhart Lake Blue
* Rapid Blue
* Blade Silver Metallic
* Accelerate Yellow
* Sebring Orange
* Zeus Bronze
* Long Beach Red
* Shadow Gray

C8 Arctic White.jpg C8 Arctic White1.jpg C8 Arctic White2.jpg C8 Arctic White3.jpg C8 Arctic White4.jpg C8 Arctic White5.jpg C8 Arctic White6.jpg C8 Arctic White7.jpg C8 Arctic White8.jpg C8 Arctic White9.jpg C8 Arctic White10.jpg C8 Arctic White11.jpg

·
Registered
868 Posts
For me it's a combo of interior and exterior colors making the car stand out. Think i will like the Zeus Bronze with a tan interior. Arctic white with red interior always looks good. And the Elkhart Lake Blue also is very nice , perhaps with the grey interior. Or.....
Apparently they all look good to me. Except black , and that is just because of the amount of work i know i will have to do to keep it at my OCD level of maintenance. Black with red interior is iconic and I'm sure will be beautiful .

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Rally Green is a new color for the 2020 Camaro. I'm a little surprised it is not a choice for the C8.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I don’t like the new yellow. I like Velocity Yellow much more.

·
Super Moderator
3,275 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I do have to see them in person but I do like in no particular order the white, ceramic grey, silver, possibly the yellow and rapid blue. I've always liked white for a sports car ever since I saw my first white Countach and I like how the lighter colors set of the aero components.

Interestingly I recently picked up a metal model of the C7 in red. I sure wish they made the red that is used for this model. It's darker and richer than the torch red and lighter than the LB red. If it came in that color red, that would be my color of choice.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I do have to see them in person but I do like in no particular order the white, ceramic grey, silver, possibly the yellow and rapid blue. I've always liked white for a sports car ever since I saw my first white Countach and I like how the lighter colors set of the aero components.

Interestingly I recently picked up a metal model of the C7 in red. I sure wish they made the red that is used for this model. It's darker and richer than the torch red and lighter than the LB red. If it came in that color red, that would be my color of choice.
Yes. I believe that was Crystal Red.
crystal red c7.JPG

·
Registered
868 Posts
Interesting to see if the convertible has a "soft" top vs a hard top that folds away completely. And then what colors are available for the top assuming it is similar to the C7 and a "soft" top. Have always been a big fan for the Arctic White with a red top and red interior on the C7.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree with you on the new yellow. Looks like a yellow highlighter marker. Saw some Camaro's with that color when I was getting my Stingray serviced yesterday. I bet they bring back Velocity Yellow in the 2nd year of the C8. Or at least I'm hoping.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts