Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning to attend?

I've never been, but thinking about going.

ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1396703969.835038.jpg

MrG 69
Enjoying every mile in my CGM/Kalahari 7sp Z51 2LT Coupe w NPP, Nav, CF Mirrors/Spoiler and BC Roof
** Sent from mobile using Corvette Stingray Forum App **

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am ussually there at each C&O. I do not have a vette yet. I cancelled my order waiting on the z06.

Also, still trying to find a dealer that will actually let me test drive one.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I am ussually there at each C&O. I do not have a vette yet. I cancelled my order waiting on the z06.

Also, still trying to find a dealer that will actually let me test drive one.
Hendricks Chevrolet in Buford will let you test drive one. I assume you are talking about the standard C7 and not the Z06 for the test drive.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hendricks Chevrolet in Buford will let you test drive one. I assume you are talking about the standard C7 and not the Z06 for the test drive.
Yes.

They sure as heck didnt let me last 3 times I dropped by lol. Eager to sell me one and take my money and deposit. Just not let me in one. Ill have to go back there though.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yes.

They sure as heck didnt let me last 3 times I dropped by lol. Eager to sell me one and take my money and deposit. Just not let me in one. Ill have to go back there though.
I went there in late June and had no problem getting a test ride. They had plenty of cars at that time also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts