Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've had it a week now and I think I'll keep it. Have about 282 miles on it and just put my first tank of gas in it (exactly 15 gallons). Drove it to work most of last week, got caught in the rain once, and have already washed it. Here's my pics (if they load).
100_3145.JPG 100_3146.JPG 100_3151.JPG 100_3154.JPG

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Nice car! Love the Brownstone interior!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Beautiful car!! Congrats!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I would have had a fit if the dealer put their logo on mine..."so who should I send the invoice to for this advertisement?"

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would have had a fit if the dealer put their logo on mine..."so who should I send the invoice to for this advertisement?"
Yup. That's one of the first things I noticed, but it was too late (I'd already been tattooed). But it came off very easy right after pics.

Reactions: stanton

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the good words. These things are just awesome. Choosing the color was my biggest problem...I like them all, but the brown interior was a must have. Haven't seen a picture that does it justice, not even my picture..you have to see it in person.
Thanks again. 330 miles and counting.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yours is the first AW/Brownstone combo I have seen...rare combo I think! Looks great BTW!!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Congrats! ;)

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Choosing the color was my biggest problem...I like them all, but the brown interior was a must have. Haven't seen a picture that does it justice, not even my picture..you have to see it in person.
You are absolutely correct there troutwilly. On the configurator page I didn't give it a second look, but once I saw a few pics of it on this forum I was intrigued. I found one at a dealer a couple of hours from my house, and once I saw it in person I knew that was what I wanted. So now I have my LGB on order with the Brownstone. ;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congrats , I've had mine going on 8 days and she has already close to 500 miles already. Just love driving her to much.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I love this AW C7. Very tastefully done and I especially like that you only added the black wheels.

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,549 Posts
Nice! I should be getting my AW in about a month.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks everyone for the good words. These things are just awesome. Choosing the color was my biggest problem...I like them all, but the brown interior was a must have. Haven't seen a picture that does it justice, not even my picture..you have to see it in person.
Thanks again. 330 miles and counting.
Love your car! The Brownstone was a must have for me too - in person it actually looks more like a chocolate brown. I've had mine 2 months and 3800 miles! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts