Registered
366 Posts
I like it!

Sent from mobile using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know the more I look at it the more it looks like a transitional point between the last C-6 and the current C-7. I wonder if it has round tail lights? I also wonder how would this body design have been received by the faithful if it were a matter of this design being matched against the one GM went with. I imagine you folks will let me know about that... ;)

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
I really do like it. I might have changed a few things on it, but so it goes with anyone's take on custom parts. I just love to see all sorts of aftermarket kits, wheels, etc... probably because I can't leave anything alone myself haha

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
I like it. I would give the nod to the C7's hood over this one. Otherwise, this wins, in my opinion.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Have they made one yet. I had a man crush on there C6 widebody kits!

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To be honest I have no idea is this is anything beyond a rendering of someone's idea. It seems to me that this body can't work given the heat extraction cooling that the C-7 uses through the hood. Maybe they think the heat should be drawn out in front of the windshield? I wonder what the aero. drag numbers would look like if compared?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts