Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is there one of these for the Corvettes (should come from the forum).
I started/founded the Biannual Crossfire Forum Tail of the Meet in the Fall of 2007 (30 1st meet) and followed that up with a Spring 2008 Meet (80+ from ~ 25 states) and it's still going strong as the Premier Crossfire Meet in the US, we stay at the Beautiful Fontana Lodge 10 minutes from the entrance to the Dragon's Den, it's a hell of a weekend of fun with the right cars & people, Crossfires & Corvettes 2 good examples. (Plus some of those other inferior autos)
318 Great turns in 11 miles, starts in NC and ends in TN or visa versa.

Attachments

Reactions: U.S. Marine

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hi Silverfox
Have you ever seen the 4 door Crossfire concept car?
Chrysler had it at the Concours D'Elegance / Meadowbrook (Rochester, MI)
Several years ago.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I'm driving it for first time friday of Memorial weekend, the day after my museum delivery.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I started/founded the Biannual Crossfire Forum Tail of the Meet in the Fall of 2007 (30 1st meet) and followed that up with a Spring 2008 Meet (80+ from ~ 25 states) and it's still going strong as the Premier Crossfire Meet in the US, we stay at the Beautiful Fontana Lodge 10 minutes from the entrance to the Dragon's Den, it's a hell of a weekend of fun with the right cars & people, Crossfires & Corvettes 2 good examples. (Plus some of those other inferior autos)

If not already doing it, why don't we give it a try? Should have not problem rounding up a 100, may 200 or more Corvettes for an Annual Dragon Meet.

100 miles from the Dragon's Den and in the heart of all the twisty and turny roads of Western North Carolina!

Any takers?
http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7144&d=1399563153&thumb=1&stc=1
William Sonnenberg
89 Kawana Cir
Murphy, NC 28906

2006 Crossfire SRT6(AMG) Roadster 1 of 2(the last one for the US) made for the USA of only two in the US, also only 2 2006 SRT6 Coupes made in 2006(they stopped production/before they started.) These were just the Marketing Depts Show Cars. It may be for sale, but I'd like to be able to keep it, I have a Full Lifetime Warranty on it and only 7,000 miles.
I would definitely join and help build local support to get others (Atlanta area).

PM me if you want to coordinate.

MrG 69
Enjoying every mile in my CGM/Kalahari 7sp Z51 2LT Coupe w NPP, Nav, CF Mirrors/Spoiler and BC Roof
** Sent from mobile using Corvette Stingray Forum App **

Reactions: bchncar

·
Registered
579 Posts
Oh Great Ugly Aweful Crossfires. Yuk :(

·
Registered
810 Posts
C'mon man, don't insult the guy's ride, his heart's in the right place!

·
Registered
24 Posts
They charged 900 for the spring tour which included the biltmore. I had rather spend money on gas and having fun with a "cheaper" group.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
67 Posts
Little trip last weekend... With father-in-law and his uncle. Good time!

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm driving it for first time friday of Memorial weekend, the day after my museum delivery.
I, too, was planning to drive the tail of the dragon on my way back to GA from the museum.
Can't wait.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Saw you guys up there one year when I was in the area with my Audi group!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts