Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, there is another 2015 Z06 Grille available for sale. One bid on it for $300...for the moment. Sorry if a forum member is that bidder hoping word doesn't get out. LOL

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Re-list of the same grill that bid to $930. Looks like the buyer had a change of heart and realized it can be purchased over the parts counter in 6 months for half that price.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

Reactions: MYKZDRM

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The manufacturer is in St. Louis, I believe. From what I understand, they are test grilles that GM used and that they are from the manufacturer that is making them for the 2015 Z06s.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re-list of the same grill that bid to $930. Looks like the buyer had a change of heart and realized it can be purchased over the parts counter in 6 months for half that price.

I spoke with the seller and this is indeed the fifth one he has had available to be sold. The buyer that bid over $900 on the fourth one paid for it. Wow!

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
I spoke with the seller and this is indeed the fifth one he has had available to be sold. The buyer that bid over $900 on the fourth one paid for it. Wow!
Wow, I just assumed since a relist. That's what I get for assuming.

Reactions: jagamajajaran

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's already at $860...lol

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
The stock Stingray grill is $300 with a street price less than $250, the Z06 grill won't be much, if any more expensive. I guess it's a "gotta have it now" thing.

Reactions: jagamajajaran

·
Registered
307 Posts
"change of heart" sound like a euphemism for decided to renege on his commitment; i.e., did not honor his word. stuff like that does not look good --for any of us. you do your evaluation, make your decision, and live with the consequences. its really that simple. is it worth $930 to be known as someone who has no integrity. i thinks not--$1,000, maybe; $930, no.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
"change of heart" sound like a euphemism for decided to renege on his commitment; i.e., did not honor his word. stuff like that does not look good --for any of us. you do your evaluation, make your decision, and live with the consequences. its really that simple. is it worth $930 to be known as someone who has no integrity. i thinks not--$1,000, maybe; $930, no.
Read the entire thread, this is a new grill, the lister just reused his old listing. I made an assumption, it was wrong.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts