Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice, never ever liked white for a car, any car but this is the second time in two days I've looked at a white Corvette and thought about how great the car looks. White??? Can't believe I like white, must be the car the paint sits on but it looks shape.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Nice, never ever liked white for a car, any car but this is the second time in two days I've looked at a white Corvette and thought about how great the car looks. White??? Can't believe I like white, must be the car the paint sits on but it looks shape.
At least they picked the best color for the rendering.:D For me it's the white with black accents that really sets the car off.

·
Registered
14 Posts
At least they picked the best color for the rendering.:D For me it's the white with black accents that really sets the car off.
I might have to agree with you, reluctantly, of course. I never looked at white when I picked the color for my new C7. I don't want to go through that whole second guess s***, but here I am.... Maybe if I get a job, I can buy another C7. With my degrees in Religious Studies and Philosophy there may be someone out there who wants to give me 6 figures to contemplate the ying and yang of the white/black C7. Heck, give me high five figures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts