Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Stuart. About 2 weeks ago we ordered our new corvette and are anticipating it to either be here in July (if its a 2014) or September (if its a 2015). I guess it depends on the allocation amount for us here in Canada. I have been reading these forums for awhile and have decided to member up - always need an opinions from the frozen north (lol).

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
Welcome Stuart. I was up in Edmonton once back when I was a crazy college kid. I was on a trip going up to the Arctic. I also went to British Columbia, the Yukon, Alaska, and the primary target: the Northwest Territories where I crossed over into the Arctic Circle in a window of time around Summer Solstice so I could watch the sun trace out an elliptic pattern for 24 hours without setting. I had a blast. Edmonton was a very nice, inviting town, which, of course, was not frozen that June. :)

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Stuart, welcome aboard! Stingrayforums is the go to place for anything C7, there is no other forum like it. I took a USMC LAV Company up to Edmonton to train for two weeks. I was an Operations Chief working out of Quantico, Va, we had a blast up there.

SF
Rick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts