Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from Canada (specifically Ontario) that have confirmation of their order being processed and been given expectations on delivery?

·
Registered
463 Posts
I haven't yet, but my order was submitted only recently (aug 26).

All us Canadians should keep each other updated in this thread.

My order hasn't even been accepted yet, have a preliminary order number that's it. I ordered in Toronto.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My pre-order went in early summer and I know I'm on the first wave of CND cars but my dealer (who is also a good friend) indicates GM still hasn't provided an order number. He can see it in the allocation queue but no order #.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Is anyone in Canada at a stage further than preliminary order? Where do you check your status versus calling in customer service. Are we getting our vettes this year?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I saw and sat in the exact car I ordered at Wilson Niblett in Richmond Hill yesterday, LT3 silver with gray interior, 7 speed and performance exhaust, it was missing the chrome wheels and second top. It was on display there for the day, wow it is beautiful. I ordered mine on June 4th , and GM Canada can not tell me anything about when it will be built or delivered. When using this thread, please mention your order date.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was in last week to see my friend and chk on the status of mine and he seemed to think that the order was going to be accepted by GM soon. I'm not really sure anyone has a good idea though and I've heard different stories from many people. It does seem however that the majority of the Canadian orders are only placed at the dealership level and that the production orders have not gone through as yet. I bought a new Sierra last week and am picking it up Monday and he indicated he had some news on my vette so I hope that means its moved from his hands to the production side. Will update as soon as I hear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts