Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today was the day that the dealer said my new vette would be delivered according to the invoice but he said that they have been coming a few days after. So hopefully by the first part of next week I'll be driving my new VY 3LT Z51 with MRC that was ordered with the dealer Feb 24. I'm getting excited! Finally!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Congrats, enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Cool ... then you'll have to head over to Zanesville and do the 555.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
bmealey, congrats when it arrives and tell the dealer not to wash your new masterpiece, swirls, dirty rags,etc. I have kin folk located through'out Ohio, I'm from Logan. Enjoy and drive the wheels off that C7!!

SF
Rick

Reactions: bmealey

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Be sure to put up some pictures. If possible see if you (or your sales person) can get a few pictures as they unload it off the hauler.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll definitely put up some pics. I'm hoping tomorrow is the day! And cruzncorvette, I can't believe I've never heard of the 555. Wish I would've known about it when I rode a Harley! But I'll definitely check it out!

·
Registered
402 Posts
What is the 555 in Zanesville? I live in Poland(Ytown), Ohio and never heard if it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
445 Posts
What is the 555 in Zanesville? I live in Poland(Ytown), Ohio and never heard if it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum
Google Ohio Route 555
Curves, hills, little traffic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts