Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed my preliminary Z06 order with my dealer on September 6. At that time, I asked what the MSRP would be and was told that GM had not finalized pricing. Dealers would likely have that info in a few weeks. I found that odd because pricing spreadsheets were already circulating on this and other forums. (Using one of those spreadsheets, I calculated an MSRP of $92,270.)

Yesterday, I sent an e-mail to my salesman asking if he had received final pricing yet for my Z06. He responded "give me a second to pull your deal. I can give you a pretty good idea of where your car should sticker out."

I have not heard anything more from him, but based on his response it does not appear that I will be getting a firm price when he does eventually get back to me.

Does it seem reasonable that GM is not providing definitive pricing or am I being played along here?

·
Registered
873 Posts
While the pricing did not automatically pop up in the computer when my dealer typed in my order, he was able to find the prices and give me a firm quote the next day. He actually sent me a JPG of the worksheet where he wrote down the options, pricing, and added up the total. Your dealer is lazy or ignorant.

ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1411047503.547392.jpg

BTW - my order was placed on Thursday, the 4th, and I received the above, along with a GM OrderWORKBENCH of the preliminary order and a sales contract on Friday morning. I went in that afternoon, signed the paperwork, and they entered me in as a sold order.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Nice build there Fdxpilot! Did the dealer have any more updates for you regarding A8 wait timeframe?

·
18,670 Posts
GM, as of 11:59:59 PM yesterday (Wednesday), had not yet placed Z06 pricing into their computers, though we all know what it is. Have received many Pm's asking, "am I the only only with out firm pricing," and the answer is you are part of "everyone who has not yet received firm Z06 pricing." I too, do not have it yet.

Today, we should see formal Z06 pricing released.

·
Registered
91 Posts
My Z06 order was placed and my prices were given to me right then see below.
Dealer did say coating was not available and the Auto automatic was not available. So we put the order in with manual and will change when auto becomes available.
Base 78995
3LZ PKG PRICE $8650
MICROFIBER SUEDED SEAT INSERTS N/A 1LZ $395
Z06 BLACK WHEELS $495
VISIBLE CARBON FIBER $1995
M5U – NEW 8 SPEED AUTO WITH PADDLESHIFT $1725
CFV – CARBON FIBER GROUND EFFECTS $3995

·
Registered
39 Posts
Put a $10.000 deposit down on my Z06 yesterday through Kerbeck. $78,000 base...$995 destination charge.....3LZ $8650....Visible carbon fiber ground effects $3995.....Z07 Perfiormance package $7995.....visible carbon fiber roof $1995......spectra gray wheels $595......Museum delivery $990....8 speed automatic $1725....red calipers N/C....carbon flash mirrors $100....carbon fiber interior trim $995....comp seats $1995.....carbon flash full length racing stripe $950....tax $6811.25.......registration $300.....document fees $379......out of state tax $160.......for a grand total of $116,630.25.

·
Registered
306 Posts
^ Holy loaded potato, Batman! That's an awesome build right there... no holds barred besides current/ongoing constraints.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Nice build there Fdxpilot! Did the dealer have any more updates for you regarding A8 wait timeframe?
No, he had the same info that Elegant has already published numerous time, 1-2 month delay on the A8s.

·
Registered
39 Posts
LOL I did the Edmonds price out and crazy----- was within 200 dollars of Kerbecks purchase order....guess it is what it is. Here in Houston they want like 15000 over invoice at some places

·
Registered
39 Posts
ordered every single option that enhanced the car to be the best that it can be in performance and appearance with the shark gray color. In my opinion anyway. I owned a 360 Modena which was metal gray with a red leather interior. Very similar color to the shark gray.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts