Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is really worth checking out. They sell everything, they have how to videos, and people willing to help from all over. I do not know if it is ok tomention it, but I am getting my new supplies there - always do!

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
It is really worth checking out. They sell everything, they have how to videos, and people willing to help from all over. I do not know if it is ok tomention it, but I am getting my new supplies there - always do!
If you're looking for a great car care product supplies, Corey with CarPro-Us.com is top notch. Being a small business owner myself, i love to support other small business owners, especially when they go above and beyond. Corey ships faster than anyone ive ordered from (still don't know how but he does), KNOWS his products well, is very honest with any questions you may have…and he isn't some corporate GIANT.

Their forum is decent but you really have to be careful when reading, a lot of new people on there who have read a lot but haven't actually DONE that much, so you have to weigh out what you read (as is true with anything on the internet). But there are some very helpful or at least kind people on the forum.

I use to order from AG but they really seem to have lost their touch and are just very gimmicky and sales oriented rather than service oriented, just my .02.

The other place i recommend is Autoality.com, another great small business owner with awesome products, great customer service and prices.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I watch a lot of their videos. I also watch a lot of Adams, chemical guys, Ammo NYC, and /Drive Clean videos for tips and trick. Before learning all the correct procedures I really thought I was doing it right but come to find after learning everything that I was doing it wrong all these years.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Before learning all the correct procedures I really thought I was doing it right but come to find after learning everything that I was doing it wrong all these years.
1000% true...it's a lot more than "wash and wax".....

·
Registered
489 Posts
1000% true...it's a lot more than "wash and wax".....
Oh I almost forgot Glen, also a great source for tips and tricks. :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you're looking for a great car care product supplies, Corey with CarPro-Us.com is top notch. Being a small business owner myself, i love to support other small business owners, especially when they go above and beyond. Corey ships faster than anyone ive ordered from (still don't know how but he does), KNOWS his products well, is very honest with any questions you may have…and he isn't some corporate GIANT.

Their forum is decent but you really have to be careful when reading, a lot of new people on there who have read a lot but haven't actually DONE that much, so you have to weigh out what you read (as is true with anything on the internet). But there are some very helpful or at least kind people on the forum.

I use to order from AG but they really seem to have lost their touch and are just very gimmicky and sales oriented rather than service oriented, just my .02.

The other place i recommend is Autoality.com, another great small business owner with awesome products, great customer service and prices.
Thank you!! I agree with supporting the little guy - sometimes I think AG has gotten too big for its "wheels" and on the forum you do get a lot of "talk"...I have been on and off detailing 7 1/2 years. Need to order more supplies - I will check out Car-Pro.
What kind of wax/sealant are you a fan of for the new vette?
Thank you much for your .02 - it is a lot more interesting to hear what others think. I just decided not to clay it like I did my current vette - my avatar - when I got it brand new. Would you agree with that? I know it will have rail dust but that vs the micromarring..... ?? Your thoughts?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts