Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
They need to hurry up! LOL I'm not getting one (yet) and even I can't wait for them to start moving out!

Reactions: Suzy Cruisy

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I'm feeling really really bad for you John, and all the folks waiting patiently in status 3000. Although I'm not even close to where you guys are right now, I totally understand how the anxiety intensifies as you come closer and closer. The wait during that period when the car leaves Bowling Green and is being transported to the left coast via the railway system has got to be excruciating. :-(

And where's those DAWG-GONE testing results from the Nurburgring? Common GM, getter done and published, along with all the video footage!

·
18,670 Posts
Patience has been never my best attribute, and judging from other posts here, I am not alone in lacking some.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm starting to get impatient - have to admit! It's been a year of waiting...... ...... ....... ......

·
Registered
873 Posts
Actually I am a very patient person. Just give me what I want, NOW! and everything will be fine. :)
Who are you and why are you impersonating my wife??? ;-)

·
Administrator
16,583 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to our forum Reiner77! How about some detail on what you ordered when you get a chance? :cool:

·
Registered
76 Posts
After I finished picking everything out I asked if there is any other options to add and he said no. Lol.

3lz, zo7 pack. White with black rims, red interior, carbon fiber roof.

·
Registered
502 Posts

·
18,670 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
White exterior, red interior, 3LZ, CFV, ZO7, Black Wheels, C2Z carbon fiber roof, interior carbon fiber trim, red calipers, comp seats.....
Now that's one Bad A.. Vette right there!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Small Steps

Well I got a little bit of good news for a Friday. My order has now progressed to 3100 - Order Available to Sequence. The Chevrolet chat rep wrote "the nest step is broadcast phase, where they gather all of the components. There is no TPW at this time".

I was thinking my order would go to 3300 at some point but I'm happy it has at least moved some.

I am part of the first consensus - 2000 on Sept 23 and 3000 on Sept 24.

·
Administrator
16,583 Posts
Congratulations LT4 Awesome! :cool:

·
Administrator
16,583 Posts
Very cool arcticblast :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 90 Posts