Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My TPW is for 6/16 but I was told yesterday by CCC that my car is at 3400 Broadcast status which is the staus right before build right? I'm hoping this means they'll build a week early! :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Mine was the same - 1 week early. I had a TPW of 6/9 and it's built!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
105 Posts
No. As of Friday morning it was still in the factory for final checks and quality control. I will probably have to wait till mid next week to get that info. Very exciting though that they are a week ahead. Now comes the longest 3-4 weeks ... Waiting for delivery.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My TPW is for 6/16 but I was told yesterday by CCC that my car is at 3400 Broadcast status which is the staus right before build right? I'm hoping this means they'll build a week early! :D
My Cyber Gray Z51 coupe with TPW of 6/9 went to 3400 on 5/28 has not moved as of 6/6. Hopefully this is the lucky week!

·
Registered
755 Posts
I think some of the guys with 6/2 and 6/9 TPWs are going to be shipped out with some of the 5/26 guys who are still waiting for shipment dates. Like mine !! I have been 4200 for about a week now and that could be just shipping it from the plant to the rail yard and it sits and waits for a rail car comming to Canada to fill up. Shouldn't be long now. I have an anticipated delivery date of the 6/27. signed "Antzy" haha!! There is a lot going on that we really don't know anything about in this process.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Mine was built on 4/28 and was in my garage on 5/7, so depending on where you are it may only be a week or so before you see it!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Original TPW of 6/16 . However , was told Thursday I'm at 3400 and car will be produced on 6/12-13.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Me too! Original TPW of 6/16 and just got the email that my car production was completed yesterday! I wonder if I could possibly have it by next Friday! :cool: The wait is almost over!!

·
Registered
755 Posts
That seems to be the way it goes guys. I had TPW 5/26 but it was built 5/23according to the print out from GM. Shipped by plant 5/29 to Railyard shipped to CDA via Norfolk Southern with railcar # from Toledo OH, 6/3.

Now the wait, as it seems to take for ever to get over the Rockies. Quite a climb you know. hahaha!!! Won't be long now.... Next week maybe or at the latest the week after...

Stand by for future chapters in the life and times of Stungs corvette. haha!!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I promise to ask only one dumb question on this forum. Here it is. What does TPW translate as??? Charlie aka cutnout

PS This shows that us old folks don't know everything.

·
Registered
755 Posts
They represent the planned week of production of a particular build. I think that they are usually on time or ahead of it. Mine was the week before and my buds was right on. It works. :cool: EIFY ( teaser ) Let me know if you figure this one out. haha!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
My Cyber Gray Z51 coupe with TPW of 6/9 went to 3400 on 5/28 has not moved as of 6/6. Hopefully this is the lucky week!
I'm sorry I didn't read this sooner, else I would have tried to look for yours if you had the VIN. I was on the line Tuesday and Wednesday watching mine being built (NCM Buyer's Tour) and saw at least 3 Cyber Grays behind mine - which I thought was a bit strange as my order went to 2000 two weeks after the last 2000 week for Cyber Grays. I hope yours was one of them! There were a lot of Z51s on the line. There are some parts where that is real obvious - like after they put in the dry sumps and before the forward quarter panel, ;-).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well my car was built ahead of the original TPW of 6/16 and was built last Friday 6/13. Got an update today that it has been shipped code status 4200. I'm hoping from Kentucky to North Texas that takes less than a week. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Congratulations!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts