Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep on doing a double take in the rear view mirror as the OnStar lights look like cop is following me. Anyone else notice this or is just my paranoia (having a "red" corvette)?

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Paranoia :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yep,noticed it right away on the way home from BG.For a person who has been stopped numerous times and had their license suspended it is very annoying .

·
Administrator
16,583 Posts
I am leaning towards thinking you are a bit paranoid. I have had OnStar in a number of my cars and never had any concern about the low level lights on the bottom of the mirror.:cool:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Not an issue for me.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Not an issue for me either. But then again I'm not driving my Stingray just yet. :p

·
Registered
429 Posts
Same thing when I see a Nun to this day.I wasn't a bad kid just being the class clown.But seriously the sisters of charity do frighten me.
I played the same role only it was the Dominicans. I still have a round impression on my butt from having to sit in the waste paper basket at the front of the room. Ironically, the pigtails I pulled then, now belong to a high ranking nun.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I keep on doing a double take in the rear view mirror as the OnStar lights look like cop is following me. Anyone else notice this or is just my paranoia (having a "red" corvette)?
Dr. Oz suggests that paranoia can be cured with a tiny bandaid strategically placed over the boo-boo on the mirror.

Reactions: Gyrsaker

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Hey Gyr,

I am sorry that the lights are a concern, I can understand! If this is something you would like me to look into for you, please let me know.

The fastest way to get into contact with me is through PM.

Happy Holidays,

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
366 Posts
This bugs the dickens out of me from my 1st hour in my Vette!

Any good remedies that aren't as grotesque as sticking a piece of tape over it?

MrG 69
Soon to be the proud owner of my 3rd Vette, a CGM/Kalahari 7sp Z51 2LT Coupe w NPP, CF Mirrors/Spoiler and BC Roof
** Sent from mobile using Corvette Stingray Forum **

·
Registered
10,602 Posts
Pull the power plug on the OnStar module (probably in the trunk). Bye bye OnStar, bye bye colors, bye bye big brother.

Reactions: Norm and akpancake

·
Registered
59 Posts
Really! You would give up safety and OnStar conveniences just like that.

Benefits sure outweigh inconveniences.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Registered
346 Posts
I like them!:cool:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts