Stingray Corvette Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Not sure about the Mrs., but I'd like to. Thought maybe I could follow you over. Funny thing, I just asked Norm how far he was from Criswell yesterday.
100 miles I believe. I will be leaving Criswell in the Noon time frame-ish.

·
18,661 Posts
Another fun time thanks to Mike! Love the old Corvettes in front of stores, gas stations, on the track, etc. Just love the older Corvettes!

Love the cartoon, "and this is my father's entertainment center." And nice stories of folks getting their new Corvettes too.

Another enjoyable Sunday morning visit. Thank you Mike!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thank you Mike. I love what I have. Should have been more specific I meant a couple of the older ones as addictions to what I have.
Me too. I would like a C2 in the garage.

·
Registered
347 Posts
As always, Thanks Mike! The Laguna Blue & Brownstone Stingray made me even more anxious to get back to Montana and pick my car up. I wonder why I like that combo so well? Have a great (Corvette sales) week!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
As always, Thanks Mike! The Laguna Blue & Brownstone Stingray made me even more anxious to get back to Montana and pick my car up. I wonder why I like that combo so well? Have a great (Corvette sales) week!
Its a fantastic combo!!

Mike Furman

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Another fun time thanks to Mike! Love the old Corvettes in front of stores, gas stations, on the track, etc. Just love the older Corvettes!

Love the cartoon, "and this is my father's entertainment center." And nice stories of folks getting their new Corvettes too.

Another enjoyable Sunday morning visit. Thank you Mike!
Thanks John!!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts