Nice! :cool:

·
Administrator
16,309 Posts
Nice, especially with the contrast of the blue sky. :cool:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I picked up my ARCTIC WHiTE with Adrenaline Red interior with z51 3lt package on 01/01/2014. Right now I am in total fantasy with my car and have to flip a coin with my wife to see who drives.

·
Registered
957 Posts
If any of you AW guys are near Mobile, We need an AW for a photo shoot with my TR and Amanda's LB...we want to do a photo shoot in front of the USS ALabama Battleship

·
Registered
20 Posts
Love the white! I have the same car with red brake calipers and I had the standard wheels powder coated black . I know you will get a lot of looks with this car! Congratulations

·
Registered
182 Posts
Great choice. Seems white really accentuates the body lines on the C7. Of course, I am biased see pics of my whip. ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1393466176.959397.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1393466220.046034.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1393466234.776591.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1393466258.210600.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1393466279.226409.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1393466296.018499.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
drh, great lookin Vette. Second picture, look at the lines on this wondeful work of art. Since the birth of the C7, fighter jets everywhere are envious!!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
26 Posts
Love the white! I have the same car with red brake calipers and I had the standard wheels powder coated black . I know you will get a lot of looks with this car! Congratulations
Miss Stingray, I just ordered the white with red calipers like yours planing on powerder coating the wheels black, too. Would you be able either post a pic or two? I am curious to see how the overall car and wheels look like. Thanks and enjoy you car.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I brought mine home today!! I opted for the black interior instead of the Kalahari. I also got the carbon flash stinger stripe, and carbon flash spoiler and red calipers. What a beauty! I will have more pics tomorrow.
. ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1393625888.916638.jpg

Barb

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thank you!! I had such a great experience with Kerbeck in Atlantic City, I changed my mind twice and they were very accommodating. Just thought I'd put that out there, in case any one wants to work with them. I hope it's ok.

Barb

·
Administrator
16,309 Posts
Congratulations Barb. Might I suggest you add an update to your comments under the C7 Corvette Stingray Order Tracking. :cool:

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Hey Barb, I look forward to seeing many more pictures of all the car's angles!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Congratulations Barb. Might I suggest you add an update to your comments under the C7 Corvette Stingray Order Tracking. :cool:
Thank you and I updated in the order tracking thread.

Barb

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey Barb, I look forward to seeing many more pictures of all the car's angles!
I will post more tomorrow. The early evening light does not do her justice! ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1393631861.275580.jpg

Barb

1 - 20 of 33 Posts