Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a previous night race blue owner I would love to see a dark metallic blue make its way onto the new C8. I was just curious if more colors are planned, perhaps at the time of the grand sport or hybrid corvette release. Thanks!

·
Administrator
15,236 Posts
The only colors for the C8 known at this time are those shown on the GM 'build your own.' As in past years, GM tends to introduce new colors in additional model production years.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks @jsvette ! I'm hoping that Chevy either brings back Night Race Blue or releases a C8R edition in the amazing new silver/gray racing livery color ... the car looks amazing in photos.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I, too am a fan of colors like Night Race Blue --or an even darker blue. My BMW is a color called Carbon Black that is a very dark Blue which looks black in some light and dark blue in others. I also am a fan of the one year only C7 Black Rose Metallic. GM had it available for a couple years for the C4 Corvette and ZR-1 and it looked great. I would love to see some darker colors available. --Bob

·
Registered
607 Posts
They must have had some new parents on the color design team. Both Zeus bronze, and accelerate yellow look like fluids that come out of both ends of babies. One year colors?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Both Zeus bronze, and accelerate yellow look like fluids that come out of both ends of babies. One year colors?
Agreed on the yellow, not on the bronze. The Zeus editions I've seen with tan interiors are stunning.
Bright reds, whites, silvers, grays and blacks are SOOOOOOOO tired. Uncle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts