Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMG_3099.jpg

IMG_3096.JPG

After ordering the Z06 in early November it came 2 weeks ago. Great experience from MacMulkin Chevrolet. Easy to work with and very professional. No issues with delivery and Galles Chevrolet did the courtesy delivery.

As we all know well worth the wait.

Blade Silver, 3LT, Auto Trans.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Beautiful! You don't see many in silver. I'm not typically a fan,,, but this is stunning!!! Enjoy, and welcome aboard. A lot of good advise here.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Beautiful, I LOVE Blade Silver! I love the clean look of body color mirrors and no black stinger. That's the way I ordered my LGB as well. VERY NICE Z06, Congrats!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Almost a twin! Had a yellow C6 and then went with blade silver when I bought my C7 Stingray. Was leaning to the artic white, but I love the blade silver with the black accents. Congrats on your Z!

·
Administrator
16,496 Posts
Very sharp Laddie! Enjoy :cool:

·
Registered
571 Posts
Very nice. John

·
Registered
3,809 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Very nice. John

Beautiful car, identical to mine, with the exception of the wheels,,3LT, A8 etc.,etc. You are gonna love that all silver look, it's the cleanest looking ZO6 out there, but hey I m very partial to silver ..... Just put mesh 7, 20/21 wheels/tires on mine. Good luck.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Beautiful car, identical to mine, with the exception of the wheels,,3LT, A8 etc.,etc. You are gonna love that all silver look, it's the cleanest looking ZO6 out there, but hey I m very partial to silver ..... Just put mesh 7, 20/21 wheels/tires on mine. Good luck.
image.jpg
image.jpg

·
Registered
314 Posts
Almost a twin! Had a yellow C6 and then went with blade silver when I bought my C7 Stingray. Was leaning to the artic white, but I love the blade silver with the black accents. Congrats on your Z!

Nice collection of cars! Holy cow!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts