Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I would tell anyone who's interested that, as of this morning, my Florida dealer has a couple of C7s on the floor and available.

There is a CRT, Red interior, 3LT, std. roof and other goodies. There is also a Premier Edition on the floor. Both cars have addendums but I'm guessing that a check in hand will make that go away, though I wonder about the Premier.

If anyone is interested in either one, I'll send the name of the rep and number.

Reactions: 63 Stingray

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
BTW, that Premier edition has a $25,000 second sticker on it, $100,000 +ttl. The sad part, I'm betting there's someone out there willing to pay it.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BTW, that Premier edition has a $25,000 second sticker on it, $100,000 +ttl. The sad part, I'm betting there's someone out there willing to pay it.
In just a couple of weeks, they've had at least six cars that were not delivered. Hmmmm. I wonder if they had a few "strawmen" in their initial order cycles.

·
Registered
111 Posts
As I sit patiently waiting for my c7 convertible to come home to daddy, I peeked at Autotrader. A lot of dealers have a lot of these elusive c7 stingrays for sale. What gives?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
As I sit patiently waiting for my c7 convertible to come home to daddy, I peeked at Autotrader. A lot of dealers have a lot of these elusive c7 stingrays for sale. What gives?
Way back when, someone predicted that fallout would be about 10%. I have no idea how anyone would know, other than a representative history, if that is a reliable statistic. Another possibility...I don't know how Chevy works internally, but it is not unusual for a dealer to place orders in the names of friends and relatives. Considering constraints, QC process, transport, etc., it's not a bad thing to have a couple in inventory. Sure beats the wait.

At my local dealership, the crystal red coupe that was on the floor yesterday, is now gone. A torch red, Z51, CF roof, 7 spd + is now in it's place. It's a beauty. The Laguna (Premier) is still on the floor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
which dealer has "A torch red, Z51, CF roof, 7 spd + "? Do you know how much is it??
If u have the contact , pls send me!!! :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
which dealer has "A torch red, Z51, CF roof, 7 spd + "? Do you know how much is it??
I live in fl and I am stuck at 1100 status so I am looking Ocala had a red z51 2 days ago Pensacola has a blue 3lt auto now and Dothan has a blk on blk 2lt 7sd on the way.. if that helps I am on the hunt just like you lots of calls.....

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I sent it a couple of days ago, via PM. Hope you received it.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
New Smyrna Beach Chevy has a dark red Z51 3LT automatic with Brownstone interior. No mag ride, performance exhaust or special roof.

Oh, and you gotta love the crap sales people tell each other. Supposedly the GM at the dealer said Chevy has 35000 orders for the C7 on the books and you can't order anything till the 2015's order books open. I just smiled and walked away.

·
Registered
60 Posts
New Smyrna Beach Chevy has a dark red Z51 3LT automatic with Brownstone interior. No mag ride, performance exhaust or special roof.

Oh, and you gotta love the crap sales people tell each other. Supposedly the GM at the dealer said Chevy has 35000 orders for the C7 on the books and you can't order anything till the 2015's order books open. I just smiled and walked away.
ya I have been on the phone w several chevy dealers lately, some have been helpful but wow..... some know absolutely nothing about the c7. I love calling them out, one salesman told me no mag ride unless you opt for 3lt... wow... really come on.

·
Registered
112 Posts
There's a convertible 3LT Arctic white available in Pembroke pines too. I'll try to add a pic. PM me for salesman's info

·
Registered
24 Posts
If anyone is interested, I'm in the Panhandle have a arctic white z51 lt2 with red leather seats, glass roof, performance exhaust, 2800 miles, garage kept, mint condition. I'm thinking about putting it up for sale.

Love my vette but have Tesla fever and have a lead on a great deal on one.

If interested message me.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts