Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thank you Joel Grey of Grey Chevrolet in Port Orchard, WA. for the awesome C7 Corvette leather bomber jacket. Totally unexpected and greatly appreciated. I am sure it’s a coincidence, but it does match my black interior. What a great way to treat your customers!

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
Wow! Nice gift. Shows great customer appreciation.

Might have to forward this to my dealer , since I'll be picking up mine soon. Hint Hint!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Wow very nice! Great looking jacket and a great picture.

Dave and Joe Z at Kerbeck please take note!!!!! (lol)

·
Registered
147 Posts
That's a very nice gift. I have that jacket (a gift from my wife) and know what they retail for. Your dealer gets top marks for the gesture! Congrats on such a nice gift. Got nothing from my dealer and the Stingray was the 2nd new Corvette I bought from them.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Very nice! I got a tin of cookies! lol

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Very nice! All I got from Mountain View Chevrolet in Upland California was a bunch of lies.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
The jacket is a very generous gift. Congratulations. Because I asked before the deal was sealed, the Sales Manager where I bought my StingRay off the floor (2 hour process from start to finish, paid list price, no negotiations) "gave" me a GM interior cover for my StingRay (retail $400). They did not have to do that, but they did and I appreciated it very much. I use it every day and am proud of the way it looks (it has crossed flag logos all over it, fits perfectly, and is Kalahari color matching my Vert top color). I also gave them "completely satisfied" ratings to GM. It was a pretty painless process. Enjoy your great jacket!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wow that's awesome!!! I had to keep calling my salesman for literally everything!! Only thing I didn't have to call him for was the time and weather. Needless to say I would never buy another car from that dealership again... Really sucks too because they happen to be one of the biggest vet dealers in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Wow very nice! Great looking jacket and a great picture.

Dave and Joe Z at Kerbeck please take note!!!!! (lol)
Oh yes I did forget, got a very nice gift of Harry and David cookies.

Thanks Dave and Joe!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
My small town dealer didn't give me anything, but they went so far above and beyond in my opinion that we bought the entire dealership lunch two weeks after we took delivery. 45 people and money well spent in my opinion. :)

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Buckeye4, very cool jacket!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
56 Posts
Very nice gift from your dealer! Not unhappy with my dealership experience, but I couldn't even get them to give me a ball cap with the dealer's logo on it. Go figure...

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Perfect gift for the northwest and perfect gift from the dealer. Charlie aka cutnout

·
Registered
755 Posts
You say they bought you lunch, all forty five of them chipped in? haha!! I know that is not what you said but that is what should have happened. I plan to take my salesman and Sales Manager out to dinner because they have put up with me for 10 months. hahaha!! Good on ya and happy motoring..........:cool::rolleyes:

·
Registered
320 Posts
I just sent this thread to my sales guy at the dealership. I put in the subject line, "Hint, hint".

·
Registered
320 Posts
Yea.....no luck. I don't know why my sales guy isn't springing for a jacket for me......

1 - 20 of 35 Posts