Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one else have a base car? Regret not getting a 3LT as there seem to be little problems with these cars.I really try to like "Christine" but the more I drive her other issues pop up.Yeah that's right I named her Christine,but she is so pretty......

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Gary,

Perhaps listing your problems would help quantify the comparison?

To Glen's point, I don't see how an option package could have anything to do with build quality.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a base car and haven't experienced any issues with its build quality.

Sent from my iPad

·
Registered
371 Posts
I don't see how the trim can affect build quality. They are all built on the same frame ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gary; What is your VIN? Was it a "Nashville" held car?
5934 picked her up in Bowling Green.I guess my problem is comparing this car to my 13,which was perfect in every way.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Only problems with my car have been a week of ice and these damn football games have me stuck in front of the TV. ;)

Reactions: Jims-c7 and Werk-it

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
5934 picked her up in Bowling Green.I guess my problem is comparing this car to my 13,which was perfect in every way.
Well you are talking 9th year of production vs first year. You would hope they would have all the bugs out by the 9th year. :)

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Hey Guys,

Looks like you're on the right track to getting your squealing brakes fixed. Glad to see the dealership is addressing that concern.
Just as a reminder, we're here to help out. If you ever have any questions, concerns, or just like your voice heard on any
particular issues, please feel free to message us!

Terrell
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 13 of 13 Posts