Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It sure looks like you folks will be getting some long term freezing weather down your way. Keep your babies tucked away from the weather and above all be careful in whatever you have to be driving. There is not much in the way of bad weather excepting Twisters that is worse than a multiple day freezing rain event. Take care!

·
Administrator
16,497 Posts
Not sure to whom you were directing your post Chip, but it is sage advice in any event to be very wary of freezing rain!:cool:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The forecast maps I've seen indicate a long stretch of freezing rain from south of Dallas running north east for several hundred miles. Looks like this system will move east arriving on the east coast Sunday.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Ice conditions for us in Pa over the weekend.Might have to take my 4x4 to Lowes on Sunday.

·
Registered
582 Posts
We have been getting ice pellets since about 2pm in Abilene, TX. The high was 28 and today it shows high of 25. Normally we would be in the mid 60’s this time of year! LOL

I did see a black zR1 at the donut shop this morning before the ice started falling. ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
it is 16 here in west texas, way to cold for my baby!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Getting rain and sleet in Memphis. Supposed to be a yucky weekend. Glad I'm not picking up my baby on Monday like I had originally hoped. Wouldn't want to drive out there or back in this.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
94 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts