Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Kerbeck Corvettes, the nations largest Corvette dealer, announced today that they are selling their over 260, 2015 Z06's at MSRP. While dealers with less integrity will still set "market adjustments" at huge amounts, by Kerbeck selling at MSRP, this will help many more purchasers , nationwide, buy at list. Thanks Kerbeck for doing the right thing! Thank you Dave Salvatore for sharing this positive news!

While they are many other top dealers which are also showing integrity and selling at MSRP, the "gouging" has already started, with more than a few dealers announcing that they will be charging above MSRP. Expect Southern California and Florida dealers to be the most egregious, with some predicting we will see $50,000 over list at some of those stealers.

For more info on Kerbeck selling Z06's:

http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum...orders-2015-corvette-z06s-msrp.html#post80088

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Tell me about it! Some of these crooks were selling at 20K over MSRP for the 2014 Stingray, and many sat on their lots for months. That is why I will deal out of state with Mac Mulkin when I am ready to order......again.

Reactions: U.S. Marine

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Case in point, just checked Penske Chevrolet in Cerritos, they are still gouging for 10K OVER msrp for their remaining 2014 Stingray inventory. It's a wonder that they sell any.

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
392 Posts
No thanks! At MSRP or above... I'll wait for the movie.

My dealership will give me Supplier Pricing on a new Z06 if I want one.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
No thanks! At MSRP or above... I'll wait for the movie.

My dealership will give me Supplier Pricing on a new Z06 if I want one.
Please give me his name I would love to buy at Supplier pricing. :cool:

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Tell me about it! Some of these crooks were selling at 20K over MSRP for the 2014 Stingray, and many sat on their lots for months. That is why I will deal out of state with Mac Mulkin when I am ready to order......again.
From what I ready on the other forum, they are asking for $5,000 over for a Z06 order...

·
Registered
136 Posts
If you could sell it on Canadian side borders without GM needed to lose all our guarantee I would have been buyer.

Thank you for your honesty Kerbeck sell at MSRP.:cool:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
FYI, here is their pricing:

# 1 Previous Customers willing to pay 5K over MSRP
# 2 Non Previous Customers willing to pay 5K over MSRP
# 3 Previous Customers waiting for MSRP previous
# 4 Non Previous Customers waiting for MSRP

·
Registered
329 Posts
MacMulkin is asking $5,000 over MSRP

From what I ready on the other forum, they are asking for $5,000 over for a Z06 order...
MacMulkin is asking $5,000 over MSRP?
FYI, here is their pricing:

# 1 Previous Customers willing to pay 5K over MSRP
# 2 Non Previous Customers willing to pay 5K over MSRP
# 3 Previous Customers waiting for MSRP previous
# 4 Non Previous Customers waiting for MSRP
An email from Tommy Jr.:

"We have 4 list going right now. Not yet taking deposits til we go through our customer list. Are you a previous customer of ours? and do you want to be on our msrp list or 5000 over msrp? 5000 over will most likely get you a car for the Spring. Msrp you might be waiting a while with mid 200s already on our contact list and est of 175 for 2015's.

Let me know

Thanks
Tommy Jr
603-888-1121 work
603-475-9903 cell anytime 24/7"

This includes people on the list from months ago, that were Told "we will be at MSRP!
", Yah Sure!

Also, this one is even clearer:

"Right now I have over 250 customers waiting and I am only getting 175 Z06 allocated. So we are creating a wait list based on the following criteria:

Previous Customers willing to pay 5K over MSRP
Non Previous Customers willing to pay 5K over MSRP
Previous Customers waiting for MSRP previous
Non Previous Customers waiting for MSRP

Once we get all that sorted out we will begin prioritizing the orders.

Delivery times could vary depending on options you choose and factory availability of parts. First Z06 deliveries are expected in late December 2014 or early Jan 2015.

Which category would you like me to put you in?
"
(None thank you!)

·
Registered
65 Posts
More dealers should follow Kerbeck's policy!
I bought mine at Classic Chevrolet in Stafford, Texas at MSRP. No hassle and great folks to do business with! Their policy is MSRP!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts