Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
15,019 Posts
If you have a copy of the original GM OrderWORKBENCH, you can find it there. If not, send a PM to NCM with your VIN and ask them.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Decal on inside of driver’s door just below the latch. that decal has a date on the top left corner. I don't have a GM source source to quote but I have believed that is a build date.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Decal on inside of driver’s door just below the latch. that decal has a date on the top left corner. I don't have a GM source source to quote but I have believed that is a build date.
That will only give you the month and year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
836 Posts
Send an email to [email protected] requesting a build sheet. Just provide your ViN. They will send you a pdf file containing all of the details including the actual build date.

interesting. I just sent an email to them asking for a build sheet. Hope you are right! I'll let you know when I get one. --Bob

·
Registered
285 Posts
interesting. I just sent an email to them asking for a build sheet. Hope you are right! I'll let you know when I get one. --Bob
Please do provide an update. I would like to know what all they send. My 2016 build sheet from NCM does not have a build date (that I can find) on it so am looking forward to learning about alternative data available. If anyone can direct me to a build date on the sheet I would appreciate the help.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Please do provide an update. I would like to know what all they send. My 2016 build sheet from NCM does not have a build date (that I can find) on it so am looking forward to learning about alternative data available. If anyone can direct me to a build date on the sheet I would appreciate the help.
It looks like this. Build date is on the left

·
Registered
836 Posts
Here is what I got. They responded very quickly--even over the weekend. --Bob

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Where can I find my corvettes build (birthday) date.
Here are the documents I received with my 2015 Vette. The build date is on the red paper:
IMG-1627.JPG IMG-1626.JPG

1 - 12 of 12 Posts