Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Owned her for one year now. Never came up with a name. Maybe someone can recommend one.
First mod was replacing the OEM perforated Mulan Adrenaline Red seat skins with Roadwire solid leather non-perforated skins.
IMG_0093.jpg
IMG_0096.jpg

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Loving the color and your mods.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Z28 are you looking for suggestions to name your Corvette or suggestions to change your name here?

The name for my Z51 C7 is "New Vette" and the C4 is "Old Vette" :)

For some reason my wife hates it when I call them Vettes.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Z28 are you looking for suggestions to name your Corvette or suggestions to change your name here?

The name for my Z51 C7 is "New Vette" and the C4 is "Old Vette" :)

For some reason my wife hates it when I call them Vettes.
To name my C7. Z28 is a play off of my former 1969 Z28 Camaro show car.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Some of the guys from my firehouse call mine the 'silver bullet" and you can feel free to use this. She's still just new vette to me.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Beautiful machine! I love the brighter red calipers and new leather seats! How about Fire ‘n Ice? Fire for the red and Ice for the cool silver.
Corvette Sandy and Fynally you have both inspired me. I was going with Silver Fire. Fire because she’s hot and has the red. Then Fynally, from my home state of Virginia - GO HOKIES - finally gave me her name........ SILVER BLAZE

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Name her Blaze! Or, Blaze II since I named mine Blaze. She looks like a Blaze of Glory racing down the road! View attachment 272546

Absolutely beautiful C7 Fynally. I see the fish on the side. Is she a Z51? Tell me what’s going on with the hood cutout.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Nice mods. And i like the Z28+23 moniker...subtle I bet most won't get it. Especially the younger generation who have no idea what a Z28 is or was.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Z28&23, Silver Blaze is awesome!!!! Hum, has me thinking now on a better name than “Baby”! Never really named her! Ours is a Z51 Velocity Yellow with dark transparent roof and black calipers. Reminds me of a bumble bee. Always wanted bright red until seeing the yellow and fell in love. So, any ideas folks??? BTW, an area school uses Yellow Jackets for its mascot so please, nothing related.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts