Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got back from Jamaica last night and as expected, my car arrived and is ready to be picked up. FINALLY! Here's a few pics my dealer sent me. I'll post others after I pick it up tomorrow or Tuesday. Weather looks reasonable this week so I may even get some driving in! 001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

·
Registered
993 Posts
Cool!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Congrats!

It's 81 and sunshine today... man I need my Stingray!!! ;)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My son who works at the dealership and doesn't know that it is mine was gushing all day about the car. Says that every mechanic, every sales person etc. etc. is so excited to have the car on display at their dealership. He's been going on and on all day about the technical details about the car (which I know already because I've read virtually every piece of data I could find). Here are a few of the pics he took with his phone after they cleaned it up. Can't wait to see his face tomorrow when I show up to drive it away!

IMG_0003.jpg IMG_0004.jpg IMG_0005.jpg IMG_0006.jpg IMG_0007.jpg

·
Administrator
16,580 Posts
Awesome 2nd Stingray. What a beauty! Hope you can get a picture of your son when you show up- what a hoot :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Blu raay, I'm a Brampton guy who ordered 2015 rag top...purchased sight unseen, price unknown and now deliver pushed back til end of sept. Any chance you can let me have a peak of your tiger at the dealership next time your in? Ken knows me as well as Craig. Let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Got back from Jamaica last night and as expected, my car arrived and is ready to be picked up. FINALLY! Here's a few pics my dealer sent me. I'll post others after I pick it up tomorrow or Tuesday. Weather looks reasonable this week so I may even get some driving in! View attachment 1631 View attachment 1632 View attachment 1633 View attachment 1634
2nd Stingray, congrats and your C7 masterpiece looks sweet sitting in the showroom. Now you need to start wheeling your Vette around Toronto, have a blast!!!!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
522 Posts
Way to go Toronto guy.... Maybe next year we can look at a group run to Carlisle...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts