Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling exhaust system if interested
Borla ATAK 11878. $700
Used only a couple months. Dealership thought it was a problem with the exhaust so Borla sent a brand new one and told me to keep the one I had. Looks works great.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,695 Posts
So they sent a new unit because the dealer thought something was wrong so what is that something and / or how was it identified that the unit you are selling doesn't truly have something wrong or not because you say it works great but that is contrary to dealer assessment?

I think more information would allow potential buyers to make an informed decision so that they don't potentially have the same problem that the dealer perceived whether real or not.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So they sent a new unit because the dealer thought something was wrong so what is that something and / or how was it identified that the unit you are selling doesn't truly have something wrong or not because you say it works great but that is contrary to dealer assessment?

I think more information would allow potential buyers to make an informed decision so that they don't potentially have the same problem that the dealer perceived whether real or not.
Good point Kyle. All I can go off of is what Borla has told me and the dealership. Dealership owner is a friend of mine so I trust her and her team. I am confident the exhaust is in great condition with no muffler or valve issues.
Any questions I can be IM offline.
thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts