Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As Borla is offered by a couple of our vendors, wanted to post this information and video for all to enjoy. Here is first some information from Borla VP/Head of Marketing, David Borla.

Borla said:
We'll have the Non-NPP parts released within 2 weeks and then we're heading to Bondurant to shoot the Non-NPP video.

To answer the drone question. We have completely eliminated drone from any and all of our systems for the C7. Borla exhaust systems for the C7 are 100% drone-less, no drone in any gear, at any RPM. However, we eliminated drone while maintaining the full, deep and rich exhaust note Borla is known for. The notes are deep, throaty and warm with ZERO drone/resonance.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Does GM make the performance exhaust ? Or do they "sub contract that out" I know Borla made the 13-14 Gt500 exhaust for ford

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Very nice video and very nice exhausts. If I didn't have my NPP I would definitely consider it. For what they cost though I don't see enough sound differential or appearance improvement over NPP to justify making a change. Of course if I had unlimited funds I might feel differently. That reminds me, need to buy my lottery ticket for tonight. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts