Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are on our way to Bowling Green to pick up my NRB 3LT C7 Vert with Blue Top and brownstone interior 6 speed Automatic. We have a 10:30 appointment time which I figure will put us on the Corvette Blvd getting the delivery sometime between 1 and 2. I'll wave at the camera when we get there. I'll be posting pictures tomorrow night.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We stopped in at the museum when we got into Bowling Green. Our car is on webcam 7. ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1387317017.264622.jpg

Reactions: Lipstic

·
Registered
104 Posts
We stopped in at the museum when we got into Bowling Green. Our car is on webcam 7. View attachment 2231
Sweet! I can't wait to see the pictures with the top down and that brownstone interior. I have had mine for a week and trust me, your C7 will turn some heads.

Reactions: Lipstic

·
Registered
582 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just got a call from Shane. Factory is closing early for tours so we were told to come early. Should get to the delivery early. YAY!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hopefully my C7 was finished today before they shutdown for the holiday.
I hope so too. It was awesome. As we were leaving there were a lot of folks standing around clapping. It was great.

·
Registered
873 Posts
ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1387435249.267603.jpg

This Tzmama outside the museum with her new toy.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Very nice! We are still on cloud 9 after our museum delivery on 12/11. Be careful going home!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Thanks. Like you we spent the night near Opryland and are now heading home

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OMG this car drives GREAT!!!

Reactions: Dasyatis
1 - 20 of 23 Posts