Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Last night as I was tucking away our recent arrivals, I really had a chance to notice nice how bright and soft the new lighting is inside the New 2014 Corvette….

Here are a couple quick pics and mind you, NO FLASH, just the natural lighting you get when you open the door or turn on your interior lighting – impressive!:yesnod:

·
Administrator
16,433 Posts
Hi Rick, Thanks for posting. Quick question: that was an L3, does the Adrenaline Red L2 also have the red stitching on the steering wheel as in the picture you posted?:cool:

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Rick, Thanks for posting. Quick question: that was an L3, does the Adrenaline Red L2 also have the red stitching on the steering wheel as in the picture you posted?:cool:
yes even in the 2LT, you will have red stitching inside the steering wheel, dash, etc....nicely done!

·
Administrator
16,433 Posts
yes even in the 2LT, you will have red stitching inside the steering wheel, dash, etc....nicely done!
That is super to know. I don't get mine delivered (Museum) until sometime in October but I was prepared to dye the stitching on the wheel if necessary :)

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Now we just need a strobe light! :D

Very nice! I also like the new Camaro with the strip of light along the door.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know this a bit of an "other car" post, but I have always enjoyed the ambient lighting in my BMW's There are numerous strategically placed LED's that bathed the interior in a soft red/orange glow. I think this is becoming more of a standard amenity nowadays, but I will say, the lighting shown in Rick's pics is a very natural light, so, easy on the eyes AND so perfect for me and my often wayward cellphone...... ; )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts