Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking forward to my museum delivery i have a 2000 mile trip back to elk grove ca
1 who is the closest to museum to do paint correction and Xpel.
2 who on the way back to ca does the best job at it
3 how should i protect my baby before correction and Xpel applied
4 would the spray on 3m product work and just remove when i get to where work can be performed
5 is tape the way to go?
any help or suggestions would be great
Thank You
Grilloz

·
Administrator
16,305 Posts
Grilloz I went through the same thought process prior to picking up RedHot from the NCM. After reading everything I could find on the various protection options and even calling a number of the manufactures, I decided to do nothing for various reasons. RedHot made the 1880 miles trip back primarily on Route 40 and some excursions on Rt 66 to Vegas with only one very minor paint chip (easily repaired with DrColorChip) and one very minor rock chip to the bumper.:cool:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Grilloz I went through the same thought process prior to picking up RedHot from the NCM. After reading everything I could find on the various protection options and even calling a number of the manufactures, I decided to do nothing for various reasons. RedHot made the 1880 miles trip back primarily on Route 40 and some excursions on Rt 66 to Vegas with only one very minor paint chip (easily repaired with DrColorChip) and one very minor rock chip to the bumper.:cool:
That's what I want to avoid. You know your going to get a chip or scratch at some time but I want to put it off as long as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts